Well - we have news of where the boy landed. He is serving over the Sedona/Cottonwood area - which is just over the mountain of Prescott. So my reliable source was close. He writes that it is so beautiful and he feels at home there. From what he has been told, the work there is going to be a bit of a challenge. About 40% of the wards are less active members and the area is more of a retirement community where there are a lot of people "set in there ways". He is excited to take on the challenge of motivating the wards to help get ball rolling and get them involved.
His new companion is Elder Wolcott...that is all I know folks. I did get some pictures, and from the tie his companion is wearing I am going to guess he is from Texas.

No comments:
Post a Comment